Friday, March 27, 2015

The Intersection of Purgatory and Paradise is Available Now!



Available from: AmazonDreamspinner, and other major ebook sites.

Technically, it was available this morning. Still, it officially exists! Doug and Christopher's HEA! More or less...

And I'm late announcing it, but I'm going to pretend I got this done first thing in the morning.

It's spring break here, so camping and hiking had to happen somewhere between writing, promo, and the six birthday parties the minions were invited to over their holidays. I honestly didn't think I'd be putting this post together until tomorrow, so that's lucky at least. I came back a day early because the littlest minion ran into some stinging nettle three miles from the trail head and our car yesterday. It turns out a backpack, water for 4, snacks for 4, and a whimpering 4 year old covered in cortisone is all I can carry.

Now I get to spend the weekend working on Pins and Needles and treating shin splints. The pain is totally worth it, though:)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rant About Fanfiction

 Confession time! I like fanfiction. I read it, I wrote it, I still get lost in it. I’ve talked to a lot of folks who read and enjoy fanfict...